Quick Link: Family & Divorce Blog
PUBLICATION: The International Comparative Legal Guide (ICLG) to
Family Law 2017
Chris Chin and Fion Wong had written the Malaysia Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to Family Law 2017 published by Global Legal Group in London, UK.
This legal guide provides people and international practitioners with a comprehensive worldwide legal analysis of the laws and regulations of family law.
Both Chris Chin and Fion Wong had given their analysis and thoughts on the chapters and areas as follow:-
1. Grounds for Divorce
2. Procedure for Divorce
3. Foreign Divorces
4. Finances on Divorce
5. Marital Agreements
6. Cohabitation and Unmarried Family
7. Child Maintenance
8. Parental Responsibility and Custody
9. International Aspects on Children
Much of our work involves international family law elements. Our key works are as follow:-
1. Domicile & Jurisdiction of Foreign Divorces
2. Enforcement of International Orders in Malaysia
3. Enforcement of Orders outside Malaysia jurisdiction
4. Cross-border Child Abduction
5. Division of Matrimonial Properties outside Malaysia
To speak to any of our lawyers on the issues of International Family Law, fill up the form below.
CHRIS CHIN, Managing Partner of Shang & Co. featured in ALB 40 under 40 2016
Shang & Co. is the winner for Matrimonial and Family Law Firm of the Year -Malaysia Law Awards 2016
Fion Wong, featured in ALB June 2016 issue, as one of the 6 key female lawyers who are making a mark in the industry and setting inspiring examples for others to follow.